My new wheels...

Resident old yin.
    Before fitting my new wheels I was planning on trying to seal/protect them. I am not after buying any new products but I have the following that I could put on them.

Klasse All-in-one & Collinite 476S.

Do you think it would be best to put on the Klasse followed by a couple of coats of the wax or just use one of those products? If just one, which one?

Thanks

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Ken I know you don't want to buy a new product, but if you did.... Poorboys Wheel Sealant is fantastic stuff.

I don't use the two products you mention so can't give an educated answer, however..... I'm always weary of the products that say they clean/protect/seal all in one go. Not saying the Klasse doesn't work, but I'm not convinced it will work as well as cleaning the wheels with a proper wheel cleaner and then protecting them with a proper wheel sealant.

So, I'd suggest you use the Klasse then seal them with the Collinite.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Resident old yin.
    Thanks Andy.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I would just use the collinte Ken. It's VERY hard wearing and should do the job fine. Just make sure you get all the contaminents off first

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I would just use the collinte Ken. It's VERY hard wearing and should do the job fine. Just make sure you get all the contaminents off first
    <cough>erm, which the Klasse should do nicely<cough>. You can bitch at me later.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

the 476S is mean't to be a permanent auto wax and last a year but like any LSP they are all about lustre and shine and to the lazy ones who don't want to wax to often - durability.

Klasse AIO has sealant and that's the one I would go for

actually I would Klasse first then wait a couple of hours then put a coat of the 476S on.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Yip, I agree with Andy anf Fi.

Put a layler of Klasse AIO on first to help make them smoother to the finish as it has a bit of polish in it. Then as many layer of Colli as you can manage.

Resident old yin.
    Thanks folks.

Did the Klasse followed by a layer of Collinite. Will put at least one more layer of wax on before I fit the wheels on Sunday.