My nuts are to small!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    in any event...why didnt you just use the bolts on her car already??????

Forbes
    Its kinda confusing for me to. But this is the thing i got shown on Mini 2, but its not from the facelift as i first thought. It is cars from July 2006, so i take it 56 plated Minis by the time they hit the road.

Sorry for the confusion, anyway its on that page under "What aftermarket wheels are available?"

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    in any event...why didnt you just use the bolts on her car already??????
    Cause for the alloy i took it needed a spacer and longer bolts

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    aye Ben, like Jonny you have me confused...

face lift models went from mid 2004 to the end of 2006. If the car is July 2006 then it is a facelift model.
    Sorry Craig I meant to say not from the very start of the facelifts (e.g. '54s) but it changed in July 2006 which i know are still facelifts

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Cooper D Clubman...
    Nothing worse than when your woman has bigger nuts than you... ;-)