• Wash Mitt, one bucket and car shampoo

17 62.96%
  • Polish car wash

2 7.41%
  • NCP car wash (got to be the worse)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Sponge, One Bucket and Car Shampoo (Megs NXT)

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Think the main thing is to never go at your car straight to a bucket and sponge on a dirty car……….you’re just killing it. If you foam and rinse you have a very thin traffic film left to clean off and chance of damage is minimised and when that film is shifted its an extremely clean surface to wax. Recently watched while waiting a guy at a Merc garage use the same brush he’s used to clear snow on the ground clear snow off the line up of cars like the roofs………

“sponge, bucket and fairy liquid” is the difference of a clean car with dull paint and damage to a clean car that pop’s as I’ve said on DW guy across the road buys a new car every few years and never washes it………after six months it looks like ****. He does run it through the car wash maybe twice a year.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

camjay
    AM I BAD.... Got the wee boy accross the road coming over today to valet my car, definately will not be the sponge and bucket job. He's got all those Dodo products etc. When I asked him how much he wants, he's said to pay him in beer because he's so into cars, that his favourite bit is the cleaning! He's going to have some hangover, cos my car is manky!!! (I did clean it myself yesterday, but it still looks minging)!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by camjay View Post
    AM I BAD....
    Yes, for washing it at all

camjay
    Do you know I could quite easily become a member of the Manky team!!!!

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    i guess its just me for the sponge, bucket and fairy liquid?? atleast the option was there for me

mon the jap cars!!