Newish In Edinburgh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gcampbell
    Hi all... been on this site a few times but never introduced myself.. terrible isn't it!!!

Black Cooper with white roof and rear smoked out windows... usually seen on city centre to Gyle route every day! Flash if u see me!

Sometimes also spotted with a bike rack on the back! (I've had 3 bikes all the way to Loch Katrine!!!)

There are three othe minis where I stay... anybody claiming them?(one is Monsto Mo's!)

Sponsor & Jakey
    Realise you've been around the site for a wee while Graeme, but welcome anyway.
    I believe Monsta Mo's just about to move house. Something about being evicted I believe
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Hi Graeme - Willie's right - I'm soon to be your ex-neighbour.

There's the BRG Cooper but she advertises that fact that she listens to REAL radio and a silver cooper right round at the railway side. There's also the black ONE with chequers which belongs to a friend of Sheonagh from No13.

Linda M
    Welcome Graeme :)

Wul
    Howdy graeme - will look out for you in Edinburger!

GAJ
    Hi Graeme!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hello, one into Edinberg and one out, is it a population thing :):I

Vosh
    Hi Graeme. Did I see your Mini through at Glentress one time? It was the first time I'd seen another Mini through there... until I found a parking space right beside a red Cooper the same day.

gcampbell
    Vosh

More than likely... I've been there on two Saturdays this year... Parked in Helipad car park (too much of a climb from the Hub!!) with an empty Saris Bones rack on the back???

Usually take car/bike down to the hub for a wash!!

G

seany
    hi there m8.