I hate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Dogfather
    The guys have it in for MINI.

If you're serious about spending a lot of time at the side of the road you might want want to wait for the new 147 out in summer. It got a front end which unlike the Mito doesn't look like an 8C that's been melted and squashed.

My impression of the Mito wasn't great, they seem to have bought all their plastics from the same crappy plastic supplier that honda use for the Civic. Oh, that's not a dig I own a Civic.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Ive stopped watching it now as it just does my nut in.
    Ditto
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Never mind all that p!sh.. The Stag????? REALLY???

Someone on the production team actually thought that was funny?
    Glad I got distracted halfway through it! ha ha

Car
    F56 Cooper
    You always feel they have decided what spin they are putting on the new car no matter what…they probably found out the Cooper was faster and had to get a positive spin some how. I don’t mind the big Guy it’s that other guy (Tim Shaw) the one that thinks he’s cool….. “ think he thinks he’s there for the ladies” Best guy on it is Jonny, down to earth and you might actually get some info from him…
    Last edited by Stewart; 17th February 2009 at 11:41 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Glad I got distracted halfway through it! ha ha
    Oh aye...

I didn't see this episode as I was killing people on COD4 with a few other members on here. But from the previews I saw was the new Alfa not up against an R50/53 and not an up to date R56? Besides you would'nt want an Alfa anyway, you'd need AA/RAC membership so they can come and sort it out everytime it breaks down... (but it doesn't look that bad for an Alfa, but thats all)