fitting aero kit grills to a MINI without aero kit

mgemie
    I'm looking to fit the upper & lower honeycomb grills from the aero kit to my MO, however i've been told that i'll need to modify the grills before they'll fit - is this true? Has anyone had experience with fitting aero kit grills to a mini without the kit?

Sponsor & Jakey
    Not sure about the lower piece Marc but, I think, the top piece is more or less a straight swap.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Fontal
    I fitted the lower peice to my MCS bumper but I imagine that the other bumpers grill slat is simmilar, I had to cut about 1/3or 1/2 an inch of the width at the top and cut new holes in the bumper to fit the clips in to the whole lot then had to be glued in placeand held down with a weight until the glue sets,
    Do a searh on www.MINI2.com there is fitting instrutions on there somewhere.

Richard

Similar Threads

1. MINI AERO KIT <PICS>
    By Bignorm in forum Eastern MINI
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25th April 2007, 07:25 AM
  2. the Aero Kit not to be confused with the JCW Aero
    By Scottie in forum Eastern MINI
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 19th April 2007, 05:28 AM
  3. aero kit back bumper stickers and aero kit skirt
    By V17RYN in forum Engine & Gearbox