Cubby hole trim for bottom of center console

Forbes
    The cubby holder at the bottom of the console for a phone or glasses or something just behind the 2 drinks holders.

This is probably the easiest thing in the car to fit but i can't figure out how to fit it

Am i supposed to force it or am i missing something?? You don't have to take the tube to the side out do you?

Sorry for the silly ques but better than scratching my dash...

Smitty
    It's a pain in the to fit mate, as it involves a lot of taking things apart!

You'll need to remove the screws from the center down pipes.

Then undo the center console (screws under the electric mirror controls and in the cupholders).

Slide the console back, but in your new part then slide it all back together in reverse order.

I might have pics of when I did mine - will have a look later and post them up if I do