LED sidelights

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    I had a set of pure white LED bulbs sitting in the garage doing nothing, so popped them into the MINI at the weekend. Just got home tonight to find the front sidelights pulsating They stayed on like 'Coming Home' lights when the car's locked then start to flash slowly, so have replaced with the normal filament bulb again.

Has anyone else experienced that? I presume it's due to the low resistance on the LEDs and the MINI must pass a current through that circuit while the alarm's on??

Reminded me of the old days - whip the headlight bulb out to de-activate the alarm

mikeythemini
    Its normal on 1st gen - dont worry about it

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Mine do that, goes off after a wee while

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    That's cool, but it'd been sitting all day like that though