Plastidip

Smitty
    This will mainly be directed at Scottie.....

How much did you use when doing your light surrounds etc.?

Do I need to get the 1 Litre Can or will the Junior Can be enough?

Planning on doing my headlight surrounds and boot handle. Depending on how that goes will depend if I experiment with de-chroming bits!

bazzaric
    I'm just away to buy a grille and get it done. Would also like to know how much you used for that!

well I needed two of the spray cans. Still have half of the second can left

for the light surrounds front and back, spot light brackets and the grille surround.

I also bought the junior can for touch up as Allan rubbed some of the plastidip off when re fitting the spot lights, but my grille will need redone when the weather improves as you can notice the touch up bit

To date other than the damage Allan done all other bits are fine and nothing has chipped yet!!!
    Cooper Coupe...

Smitty
    So would you advise getting the spray cans over the actual tins then Fi?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    So would you advise getting the spray cans over the actual tins then Fi?

not sure which would be best it's easy stuff to use. Think when I re do the grille I'll use the brush junior can I have and see what it's like.
    Cooper Coupe...

Smitty
    Thanks you for the advice

I've ordered a tin of the spray from eBay - I reckon one will be enough to begin with.

Once you've re-painted your grill let us know if there is any difference in finish between painting and spraying

Aberdeen Al
    Spray tin is easiest!

I have half a tin left and I used it to cober my chrome fuel cap (3 x coats) and lighr surrounds (4 x coats each)!

I've still got a set of chrome surrounds for sale if anyone is interested

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberdeen Al View Post
    cober my chrome fuel cap
    How do you make your fuel cap Australian
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Aberdeen Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    How do you make your fuel cap Australian
    Turned it upside down .............................must check my spelling prior to submitting