Changing Run Flats

dellie
    This is more for the Aberdeen lot.

Taking the run flats off soon as they are starting to annoy me.

Since its been a while since ive took my car to a garage to get tyres changed, is there any garages in Aberdeen that aint too happy changing runflats for normal?

Aberdeen Al
    Kenway down by the harbour never questioned me when I changed from run-flat to normal

choc
    my pals own john mciness dyce and they dont have any problem changing them

dellie
    Eventually got round to changing the tyres, canna mind what the hubby ordered but its so much better without the run flats, the drive is so much smother and there is less rattle from things in the door cards!