My detailing products - pictures

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    will the garage be big enough any wee samples of your zanio going free?
    To be honest I dont have a huge amount of bottles as I now tend to stick to the stuff I like. Got some tools such as the polisher and carpet shampooer that take up space in the garage.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Good grief you two should be in therapy
    Hell would freeeze over before I'd take pics of the jumble of rubbish that's to be fallen over and raked amongst to find my cleaning bits and bobs. Oh! to think I got slagged off for having one shelf, just one flaming small shelf in MY OWN GARAGE for car stuff, which by fair means or foul (foul I think) is now reduced to old asda bags kicking about the floor.
    You really are geeks. Oh me I always thought you were just having some banter

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I thought I was bad, Volvic don’t tell the better half how much you spent and don’t tell her about super natural wax…..that really is the dog’s bollocks you have got there….probably close on 1k worth of stuff and that’s not even your PW and other tools….

It’s addictive all the same must have spent £300 here. If like me you don’t add it up you only see its £56 here £72 there £37 and it goes on.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Can i post a piccy of all my products or if you use your imagination a bottle of morning fresh and a brillo pad, shared between me and Crombers.
    We've got a bucket each, does that count as the 2 bucket method
    , I've ditched the Morning Fresh & gone for Sainsbury Saver stuff. Gotta watch the pennies in this current climate

As for those photo's , YOU NEED TREATMENT

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

GP BILLY
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post

How did you know about that rash you been with the same women

If like me you don’t add it up you only see its £56 here £72 there £37 and it goes on
    That's the best way you don't notice it as much

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    that really is the dog’s bollocks you have got there….probably close on 1k worth of stuff and that’s not even your PW and other tools
    morning fresh = £1.99

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I wont tell them about that Wax that’s 10K for two pots………….its ok mind they get free refills.

"Swarovski Crystal container of wax, Crystal Rock Wax' is a £10,000 wax with a staggering 76% by volume of ultra pure white Carnauba"
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    The Dirty car look= FREE

, I've ditched the Morning Fresh & gone for Sainsbury Saver stuff. Gotta watch the pennies in this current climate

really h'mm I'm sure I remember you buying and using Autoglym HD Wax and a comment about you entering the clean club
    Cooper Coupe...

N12 JLK

I bet you water down the liquid also mr tight arse