My detailing products - pictures

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Was going through my detailing stuff tonight after receiving some DoDo goodies today from elite car care (top bloke by the way )

Anyway pictures of some of my detailing kit the rest is out in the shed mainly megs stuff.

washing and accessories

the sponge on a handle was bought from Aldi excellent for getting the inside rim of the wheels.

(fav product difficult but got to be the glass cleaner)

Chemical Guys (fav product jetseal)

DoDo products (fav product all of it)

Waxes (fav product Zymol)

General bits and bobs (fav product Poorboys)

Cloths drying towels MF and stuff. (fav product all of it)

Store all my MF cloths in zip tight bags to keep the dust out.

all tucked away

Would really like to try some of the gloss it product and the Zanio but put of by the procedures you have to go through with Zanio
    Last edited by Scottie; 28th January 2009 at 09:57 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Your as bad as me, I’m going to try one of the DoDo Waxes this year for my Silver, the white one seems the one to get. People think I'm mad but I love it I can spend an afternoon in peace washing, polishing,glazing,sealing and then the next week adding wax and a few coats over the next few washes.

Can you actually see the difference in the waxes as you have a good spread there…..using Chemical Guys - Pete's 53 Paste Wax just now or did a few coats and its still beading like mad…..I’m playing about with snow foams just now as I just got my HD lance there. Only thing that did catch my eye was one of those evil water blades…don’t like them at all.

Best one was Carlack - Glass Sealing Kit did my car months ago and the side windows are still doing the magic. Its actually scary when it rains and the rain clears away so quick. When you do it fresh I'd say go over 50 MPH and window wipers are not needed its that good.
    Last edited by Stewart; 29th January 2009 at 12:01 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

well tbh Allan will do most of the waxing to the car.

I do the all the maintaining between waxes, windows, interior and wheels exhaust all the wee bits.

I've got it so bad that I won't use my fav MF cloths Allan just shakes his head as he thinks they are there to be used. wrong wrong wrong they are there for me to drool over and then put back away.
    Cooper Coupe...

Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] Only thing that did catch my eye was one of those evil water blades…don’t like them at all.
    only used for the windows
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Sorry about this, out of the two Trim Gel or Black Wow what do you think is better or Alan I have the Trim Gel and I can only use it on the plastic arches as any place high it runs down the body work, and i try to use as little as they say.........
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    Sorry about this, out of the two Trim Gel or Black Wow what do you think is better or Alan I have the Trim Gel and I can only use it on the plastic arches as any place high it runs down the body work, and i try to use as little as they say.........
    Trim gel I've only ever used on the Tyres and Black Wow only round the trim on the roof on this car.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    "Black Wow only round the trim on the roof" Yeah think thats the way to go........thanks....

Now that a right few quids worth Fi

GP BILLY
    Joined Detailing world about a year ago...... wife is not happy
    I have more cleaning stuff than her

and this is not all of it

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Volvic,

WOW!!!

Have you got that stuff insured?

Andrew
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!