DoDo Red Mist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    managed to get some today at the detailing world meet.

Rushed home washed the car etc etc and gave it a quick going over with the
    red mist just as good as Z8
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Rob is she still going on about cleaning products rather than coming on a MINI run...

shut up.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Spotted a guy using it today Fi. I like my Z8 at the moment though. My car has 3 layers of Z2 pro with ZFX additive so I think the Z8 compliments it nicely.

What else did you buy today?

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post

What else did you buy today?
    DoDo - BA wax - Red Mist - Lime Prime.

CG - Lambs mitt - Lambs wool wheel brush - Maxi Suds - wonder wafers (air freshners)

Autosmart - G101 and 4 dispensers.

What did you end up getting???
    Cooper Coupe...

do not forget my stuff from costco

did you get your car on the RR what did it make?
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Yeah I will get you the cloths and bring them to the karting day.

I bought some berry silicone spray and highstyle and trigger bottles from the A/S man and bought some CG maxi suds and CG snow foam but he didnt have either of the CG stuff with him so I paid for them and they are being posted out tomorrow. I fancy going to the boys unit for a look around and sending some hard eraned £££. I take it you know the guy?

Yeah put the car on the rollers. It was 269 horses. Factory is 265 so not the same pleasant suprise that I got when I took the R56 S.
    Still it was a good day out.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Yeah I will get you the cloths and bring them to the karting day.

I bought some berry silicone spray and highstyle and trigger bottles from the A/S man and bought some CG maxi suds and CG snow foam but he didnt have either of the CG stuff with him so I paid for them and they are being posted out tomorrow. I fancy going to the boys unit for a look around and sending some hard eraned £££. I take it you know the guy?

Yeah put the car on the rollers. It was 269 horses. Factory is 265 so not the same pleasant suprise that I got when I took the R56 S.
    Still it was a good day out.

yeh I've gotten to know the guy he is handy just pm him and ask when he will be at the unit and go round and spend some money, I mainly use him for wash products and cloths.

Do you know what car had the most bhp on the day.?
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Not sure but the Subaru was 341 and that red golf edition 30 had been tweaked up and put out something like 320 which is about 100 more than factory however all those horses on front wheel drive will be a bit of a handfull I think.