1) The Gismo Man - 1 - PAID
    2) bazzaric - 3

Cooper
    1) Scottie - 3 - PAID + Posted
    2) greig allan - 1 - PAID + Posted
    3) Crombers - 1
    4) Craig - 1 - PAID + Posted
    5) The Gismo Man - 1 - PAID

Cost = £9 recorded delivery - I can't afford to lose these in the post, they are quality items

Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    what cool idea round centre to fit with our round logo and best bit I can change the round loop thingy to one that fits on to my mini key. Just get them ordered I'll buy a couple
    you actually like them, sadly, i'm not keen on the design with that bit at the bottom and the logo would be almost unreadable.
    Tell you what Fi, get in touch with Andy direct, he'll give you a price for a one off

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Can we not have carbon keyrings to
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    you actually like them, sadly, i'm not keen on the design with that bit at the bottom and the logo would be almost unreadable.
    Tell you what Fi, get in touch with Andy direct, he'll give you a price for a one off

what you mean your not going to do cool key rings come on get with it.

I may well get keyrings from Andy but not for this site
    Cooper Coupe...

The Dogfather
    Just realised I'd link the keyring pic from NM rather than on here

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    what you mean your not going to do cool key rings come on get with it.

I may well get keyrings from Andy but not for this site
    I'm waiting for a quote from Andy for the same as Paul's, but, with newminiscotland in the official colours.
    The circular one won't work, the circle part is too small.
    As you may have noticed on NM they aint cheap, but then good quality stuff never is.
    Trouble is, to keep the costs down i have to order in batches and this usually means in more quantity than i get in orders, it's a fine balancing act.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Just realised I'd link the keyring pic from NM rather than on here
    Cheers Paul

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    I'm waiting for a quote from Andy for the same as Paul's, but, with newminiscotland in the official colours.
    The circular one won't work, the circle part is too small.
    As you may have noticed on NM they aint cheap, but then good quality stuff never is.
    Trouble is, to keep the costs down i have to order in batches and this usually means in more quantity than i get in orders, it's a fine balancing act.

Cheers Paul
    Ok well that's good look forward to getting something decent will it have the carbon on it?
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Started a new thread for the key rings cause Fi has hogged the domed badge thread

I'll take x3 whatever design you choose. hopefully with a bit of carbon fibre.
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW

I'll take x3 whatever design you choose. hopefully with a bit of carbon fibre.
    But it's not real carbon fibre, it's an effect, is that what you want, exactly like Paul's design?