Vote in my first poll on MINI2.com please!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Wul
    How many times have you had warranty repairs carried out?

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29139

I'm starting to get bored with the drive to Dunedin MINI every month!

GAJ
    Your teeth will rot with all the tins of travel sweets! Perhaps you should start a new poll - "What is your favourite flavour of Dunedin supplied travel sweets?"
    The last time my car was in I noticed that someone had scribbled on the job sheet that the car was affected by this suspension bolt recall but when I asked about it they said they could not do it now as they didn't have the new bolts yet! They said that they would just wait till the first service! I suspect the car will probably be back before then though!

Julz
    Beside my sat nav having got the chills and taking me for drives through the north sea (I think BabyB wanted to know if Alan was offshore!!) my main prob is rattles. Although, saying that, I'm getting a funny clinking sound from my steering rack now, can someone please tell me this is normal!!!:evil:

Wul
    My dad is happy cause he thinks the tins are great for storing nik-naks. I had 5 different tins on the go at one point! Citrus one are definately the best.

Linda M
    Daisy is perfect
    And our dealers are brilliant considering that I go in and annoy them every other week but I always get a coffee and chat. The 3 guys we deal with are SOOOO nice and helpful. The 'head' guys came out looking the other day when I was in ordering the JCW kit, think they were shocked to see a GIRL

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

My dad is happy cause he thinks the tins are great for storing nik-naks. I had 5 different tins on the go at one point! Citrus one are definately the best.

Hey Monsta! - that's not what i wrote! edit your own posts!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Ooops - don't know how that happened! :clown:

Haha! the power must have gone to my head:evil:

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Ooops - don't know how that happened! :clown:

Haha! the power must have gone to my head:evil:
    :blackeye: Yeh thats right Dr Evil:evil:

Woooooohhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Wul
    BTW - i'm off to collect my tins of sweets now (hopefully my MINI will be there too!) update on the flavour of the week tomorrow!

Linda M
    Wul, does your MINI live at Dunedin ??????????