tyres

G19RNT
    hey does anyone know where the best place to buy tyres?as i have just noticed that all four federals some of which haven't even done 1000 miles on my girfriends car are starting to crack quite badly on the inside i got my local tyre fitter to check them and was advised to change them was looking to put a better quality tyre on just not sure what kind to go for

euan
    Some of the online places are good, then you just need to get down to quick fit to stick them on for you (they seem to charge about 10 quid for this). However, I've always managed to barter BMW down to a similar level when you tell them what you can get them for, makes life a bit easier!

Try Black circles, or came across THIS lot but I've never used them.

marc_v33
    black circles is a cracking website, decent prices and they seem to always have a garage local that will fit them for you!

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Hectyre at the top of Mains Loan/Clepington Rd in Dundee is small, but one of the best for prices & for customer care. Give them a try as they normally always beat t'internet prices.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Tyre Traders for me. You can buy the tyres or also as a fitting package though this means using one of their garages. I'd a bit of complication getting mine but the company pulled out all the stops to get them to me. My tyres were delivered to Bridlington. Change of plan and delivered to Aberdeen the next day.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

dougie_dfc
    I just got two new front tires on thursday, much better now and i got them online from TireShopper...they use national tyres just off the kingsway, good job and quick!
    Had a look at black cirlces as well and they use Archies just down from the uni campus and along from pizza hut

N12 JLK
    Jim Dickson Cumbernauld all the way, well he is a friend of mine. We all used to hang around together growing up and I get looked after when we go in. Ive never seen such a busy forecourt in my life at his premises.