Snow Foam

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    N12 JLK
    I would love a foam lance, I have a Kew washer at the moment.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    still can't get mine to work properly so think I may have to invest in another power washer... I think mine isn't producing enough power...

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    still can't get mine to work properly so think I may have to invest in another power washer... I think mine isn't producing enough power...

do you want me to bring mine over to see how it preforms we have the same fitment. I've got time tomorrow??
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    do you want me to bring mine over to see how it preforms we have the same fitment. I've got time tomorrow??
    that would be good Fi.... if you bring your washer, I can then test it with mine, that way I can prove if it is the washer or not ? that make sense

N12 JLK
    that would be good Fi.... if you bring your washer, I can then test it with mine, that way I can prove if it is the washer or not ? that make sense

What make of washer do you have Craig?

ok do you have a tiny paint brush by chance you know like the type you would use on model car or something, need to touch up a bit of my plastidip that Allan rubbed off.

I will text you in the morning.

I'll bring the two washers if they both workok you can keep my wee one until you get a decent one.

Do you want me to bring some megs hyper wash so we can have some fun??
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Not had a chance to call you about this yet, but, had a similar problem with mine on Friday. It wasn't spewing out the valve, but if I had the knob turned to max it started spraying just water, if I turned it back half a turn it went back to foam, but nothing like as think and creamy.

Gonna give it another go this week, cos one of the MINI's is bound to be dirty by the end of the week.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

remember folks the + and - relates to + for more water - for less water so you should have it towards - that way you get more foam. If you all know this then sorry for stating the obvious.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by N12 JLK View Post
    What make of washer do you have Craig?
    karcher..

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    ok do you have a tiny paint brush by chance you know like the type you would use on model car or something, need to touch up a bit of my plastidip that Allan rubbed off.

I will text you in the morning.

I'll bring the two washers if they both workok you can keep my wee one until you get a decent one.

Do you want me to bring some megs hyper wash so we can have some fun??
    not sure if I have a brush, but my next door neighbour is a painter, so I can borrow one from him...

I have some snow foam (Valet Pro PH Neutral stuff) but bring that along anyway.

Thanks Fi - dinnae text too early tho, cos you won't get an answer.. Anytime after 10