Snow Foam

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Have to say my lance fitted my Mac like a charm and I was worried about the fitment as its an old B&Q PW but it’s the Bosh fitment and seems ok…..had it off and on a few times switching between HD lance and the one that I use to rinse with.
    Last edited by Stewart; 16th January 2009 at 07:25 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Anybody know a supplier in the Glasgow area who sells snow foam?

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by ny152 View Post
    Anybody know a supplier in the Glasgow area who sells snow foam?
    Carwash&wax is in Glasgow..David just out cambuslang. trick is getting him at his unit!

http://www.carwashnwax.com/

But for free postage (its out of stock just now but in later this week)
    http://www.glossmax.com/store/index....da104627d87338
    THis stuff seems the best out just now......
    Last edited by Stewart; 17th January 2009 at 01:55 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

marc_v33
    where abouts in cambuslang?? thats where im from! if it helped anybody id be more than happy to pick something up for them and meet them with it

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by marc_v33 View Post
    i think its the best thing since sliced bread.... only problem is cant get the attachment (brass) to fit properly.... is there anything you can do to the brass fitting to help it fit better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I did find my lance very difficult to fit, although Andy says his fitted much easier. I did find that if you place it into the lance, then point it into the ground and push down then turn, this seemed to work for me..
    Used mine again yesterday our both the MINI's. My lance seems to fit in the handle no problems at all. It can be a tiny bit sticky at times, but for the most part, I just push in, rotate and it is held in place. No need for me to push onto the ground.

A wee word of caution, if you do have to push the lance head onto the ground to get leverage to get the head attached, be careful you don't damage the two blades inside the head. Make sure it's a flat surface.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by marc_v33 View Post
    where abouts in cambuslang?? thats where im from! if it helped anybody id be more than happy to pick something up for them and meet them with it

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=G44...8:18|G44%205BG|

Hope this works....it's on Hamilton road....
    Last edited by Stewart; 17th January 2009 at 07:36 PM.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    http://www.glossmax.com/store/index....acturers_id=12

Best snow foam and £14 delivered

The Bull
    Any power washer recommendations? Cheap ones preffered.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    My PW is just a cheap B&Q effort, a Mac Washer and has done me proud over the last few years, I had to wait till the HD lance came out with all its fittings you can now get before I could snow foam right………….110Bar 360L/PH

had great fun today doing my mini with the lance added some Megs HW to my CG cb and man o man did it foam oh yes it was like a bed of snow.
    Cooper Coupe...