Snow Foam

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    marc_v33
    just bought the HD foam lance and snow foam off of cleanyourcar.co.uk and it is the best purchase i have made in a long while!!! no effort required in washing the car with the snow foam!! as for the website i bought it from the service was outstanding!!! will get some pics up in the next couple of days!!

GP BILLY
    Always found Tim at CYC very helpfull if you are unsure of anything
    to do with carcare (wax-polish-glazes, and so on)

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    thats who I got mine from and they are currently replacing it... Not their fault I suppose, just bad luck. Tim was very helpful and couldn't do enough to help a reassure.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Got my HD Lance the other week from Tim, first class service as always ordering it midday Saturday arriving on the Tuesday. I’m thinking of buying the
    Bilt-Hamber Auto foam to add to my Ultimate Foam to add more cleaning power…Seemingly its amazing at shifting the traffic film that my current foam leaves behind.

I would show you my White Mini when it’s snowed but the neighbours think I’m mad enough without taking pictures…………..The one thing the Hd lance does do is look impressive, its like saying I’m cleaning my car and I’m not fecking about!!!!!!
    Last edited by Stewart; 16th January 2009 at 01:56 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    can't really comment as I haven't had a chance to use my properly. Got the PH Neutral Snow Foam so it doesn't strip the wax.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Be interested on your thought on the VP stuff, it’s the traffic film that is left after the foam is rinsed I’m interested in. One of the lads on DW used Citrus stuff mixed with his snow foam and worked very well…………. http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=99898

This is the stuff I'm using http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/S...?ProductId=411
    Last edited by Stewart; 16th January 2009 at 02:46 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

marc_v33
    i think its the best thing since sliced bread.... only problem is cant get the attachment (brass) to fit properly.... is there anything you can do to the brass fitting to help it fit better?

Car
    I did find my lance very difficult to fit, although Andy says his fitted much easier. I did find that if you place it into the lance, then point it into the ground and push down then turn, this seemed to work for me..

Bought mine from dave at carwashnwax. Fits like a glove. Currently
    Using Citrus foam dilute 1part to 100 so as not remove the wax. Works
    Well and topped up when drying with some cg detailer as a drying aid
    Cooper Coupe...

marc_v33
    the first time i used it, it went in fine but now it just refuses to turn even wen pushing it down on the ground! i heard somewhere u can file the edges and put some grease on it but not sure, has anyone heard of this before?