rear view decal

louisa stewart
    Ive just bought a checkered decal for my rear view mirror but im having problems removing my mirror so i can apply it. Does anybody know how to dothis? - think its probably dead easy but im not having any luck!

GCA3N
    what age is your mini?

Car
    R53 GP
    If its a Mini part don't think you need to take the mirror off. Just spin it round and place it over the top, might need adhesive though as they have the tendancy to rattle

louisa stewart
    I have gone for the cheaper option and bought the stick on checkered decal which is a nightmare to fit unless i can remove the mirror. I have a 53 plate .

GCA3N
    I had a look on the net, found a couple of websites that state you rotate the mirror through 90 deg and it should come off. done the searches through google.