Craig's New Year Challenge

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    leighj
    good luck with everything!
    im wanting to lose wait too, got a rowing machine at home so gonna start using that every night after work and gonna buy Wii Fit too, see what thats like!
    Got a pair of jeans that id love to fit into comfortably! Got them lying at the bottom of my drawerlol

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Thanks for the info folks..

Euan - I would love to run, but my back just won't take it (christ I sound like a basket case...) I do tho, walk a fair bit and want to get my bike back out... (my next door neighbour has said he is going to get back out on his, so perfect timing )

all info gratefully received, so don't let fiona stop you...

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Thanks for the info folks..

Euan - I would love to run, but my back just won't take it (christ I sound like a basket case...) I do tho, walk a fair bit and want to get my bike back out... (my next door neighbour has said he is going to get back out on his, so perfect timing )

all info gratefully received, so don't let fiona stop you...

Hey you I'm only thinking of your health
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Hey you I'm only thinking of your health
    jings, some wimen cannae take a joke... I know I know..

jings, some wimen cannae take a joke... I know I know..
    well I was going to get Allan to come over and cycle buddy with you. Big Gordy to come also you could do the canal.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    well I was going to get Allan to come over and cycle buddy with you. Big Gordy to come also you could do the canal.
    yeah, the canal is one of the best places to cycle, nae lorries or buses or cars.

Car
    MINI-less
    Good luck Craig
    If you can stick with it, you will really feel the difference.
    It's never going to be a quick fix, it's something that you have to view as long term.
    The trick is to find something you really like doing, I'm not a gym person myself tried it got bored real quick.

Cycling is a good one; again if you need a cycling buddy I'd be happy to help also.

dougie_dfc
    good luck craig
    sure u'll get on just fine, why not take ur mini out for a wee thrash every week, that's a fair bit of a workout....

but if u want to just stay in the house, exercise balls are good...i usually just sit on mine while watching the footie...gives you a workout without noticing

but whatever you do, good luck

forgot to say, euan...if u ever want a game of badminton give me a shout. Not played since i started uni but i surely cant have forgotten how to play

and you really should be going to the gym to workout, not look at the young girls
    Last edited by dougie_dfc; 7th January 2009 at 12:38 AM.

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Best of luck Craig. Sure you can do it. As Scottie said I also think a slimming club would be a great help know a guy who was really overweight the difference after a couple of months was amazing. The thing is these people know what they're talking about and you get loads of support from other members.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    yeah, the canal is one of the best places to cycle, nae lorries or buses or cars.
    Just got to dodge all the people Sometimes its like Sauchiehall Steet on the canal
    Like Fi says if your up for a bit of cycling me and Colin are up for it We'll give you a few weeks then its up the Carron valley to the mountainbike course
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'