First customer response

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I wouldn't make a choice based on personal injury.
    I have a wee policy with Norwich Union, £1.99 for £20k, may not be exactly the same type of insurance, but, i'm sure that can be gotten far cheaper as an alternative.
    As Andy has said, only you can make the decision, but, given your choices above i'd opt for Chris Knott this time around especially s you're getting like for like cover

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    I wouldn't make a choice based on personal injury.
    I have a wee policy with Norwich Union, £1.99 for £20k, may not be exactly the same type of insurance, but, i'm sure that can be gotten far cheaper as an alternative.
    As Andy has said, only you can make the decision, but, given your choices above i'd opt for Chris Knott this time around especially s you're getting like for like cover
    Sounds good. What is the exact policy? If I can get it too then I'll go with Highway. Has anyone used Highway and know what their like?

Tim@ChrisKnott
    I'm with them!

I've used them on 2 occasions for claims and they were spot on on both occasions - quick to reply, courtesy car very quickly, etc.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    Sounds good. What is the exact policy? If I can get it too then I'll go with Highway. Has anyone used Highway and know what their like?

i have been with highway this year and had no problems
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Folks, I've stripped out the "No claims Bonus question" posts for the sake of clarity.

You can find the thread here.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Cheers Andy.

Have taken them up on the policy. Great to deal with.