Nintendo DS Game Card Question

mini saltire
    I've been offered a blank game card for my Daughter's DS which you then apprantly us a PC via usb to download any game onto it free of charge. Is this illegal? I can't find anything on Nintendos site about this. Any help would be appreciated

Its a r4ds you can download the games from the net for free . Pm me and give you the site details

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Mark, at the end of the day, if your gonna download games which are rights free and are shown as so that should be fine. But if you were to download games which you would normally pay for in the shops - as good as it sounds - that would be illegal.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    yep andys right

you can get the blank ds cards off ebay for £18 from hong knong
    New sig coming soon

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Yup it is illegal but you can download homebrew stuff. This means games or apps that someone has made up themself. Some of these are really good, like the ability to get the internet on the DS or even play videos on it.

euan
    I know someone who has this - a lot of the games are not UK versions.

The homebrew stuff looks interesting, though not sure I'd want kids playing with it!

mini saltire
    As my daughter is only 9 and thinks that world is still a relativley safe place. I think I'll pass on this. Thanks for all the tips and advice.

Mark

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    my uckle has done one for his kids and as long as you up load the games then you know what you lass will be playing its easy dont be put off as long as you pick what you down load then all will be fine
    New sig coming soon