Foam Lance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    japper
    I have the previous version of foam gun from Polished Bliss, which is good and foams pretty well but does not attach to a power washer, it just works off the std. hose.

If anybody, who doesn't use a power washer, wants to buy this then it's their's for £20.

I'm upgrading to the one linked above.

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by S7JGW View Post
    I currently use a mix of Supa Snow foam and Hyper wash in the bottle when im foamin. Seems to work ok with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Foam guns are not intented on completely cleaning the car but instead they are designed to help remove the initial dirt before you set about washing, thus reducing the risk of creating swirls, plus its a good spectacle for the neighbours to look at.
    Cheers for the feedback. Agree with the neighbours, must think to themselves wtf

GP BILLY
    Quote Originally Posted by S7JGW View Post
    I currently use a mix of Supa Snow foam and Hyper wash in the bottle when im foamin. Seems to work ok with me.
    I use Super Snow Foam (from cleanyourcar) I was told to add a wee bit of Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo or whatever I am using in with the snow foam aswell, but have found I get better foam using it neet (no shampoo)
    SNOW TODAY

snow foam is great to get the folk in the street talking

S7JGW
    Another thing i use my foam lance for is washin the house windows, gets the worst of the sea spray off the windows, and if you use the Autobrite lance / Polished Bliss lance you can adjust nossle and the foam can reach the upstairs windows.
    Now that gets the Neighbours staring lol
    Jim

moraymini
    TY Guys. I don't have luxury of driveway so my hose stretches 30 metres or so to front of house. Will pressure washer and snow lance still operate okay?

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    yeah it should do, I would just make sure that you have the pressure turned up at your house I use a 30 m hose and it is fine.

moraymini
    Great TY Craig.

Rob

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by moraymini View Post
    Great TY Craig.

Rob
    Did you get your key rings and sticker ?

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Word of warning

I got a Karcher from my folks last year for my birthday, had no issue at all with it but 11 months in the plastic pump has split and has rendered it useless Warranty will not cover it, can't seem to find parts to repair it so it's not lasted very long. After a little investigation, Karcher use plastic pumps on most washers up to the value of about £250-300. Above that they've all got brass fittings. There's quite a few forums discussing problems with them.

My dad's used a Kew washer for about the last 15 years without a ny probs, although it's finally given up - on/off switch failed, which can probably be repaired.

Having said that, Makro were doing a Karcher petrol washer (brass) for £149 a few weeks ago - wish I'd grabbed a few of them

Apart from that, the Nilfisk seem to be pretty good quality (we've got some Nilfisk equipment at work & it's built to last).

japper
    Quote Originally Posted by volvic View Post
    I use Super Snow Foam (from cleanyourcar) I was told to add a wee bit of Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo or whatever I am using in with the snow foam aswell, but have found I get better foam using it neet (no shampoo)
    SNOW TODAY

snow foam is great to get the folk in the street talking
    Only trouble with Snow Foam is it's strips your wax. Meguiar's Hyper Wash foams just as well and is safe