Foam Lance

Hybrid View

moraymini
    I am thinking of buying a pressure washer.............what is best and what is foam lance and snow foam?

Rob

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I don't what about best, but I have always used a karcher and never had a problem with it. Does a great job for me...

would love a hot pressure washer (diesel powered) but they can be very expensive and a bit of a gadget for me..

As for foam lance - I am getting one from the big fat red man in 4 weeks time with PH Neutral Snow Foam, so once I have it, I'll let you know.

S7JGW
    I have a Karcher pressure washer and the Autobrite foam lance,
    never had any probelms and gives good foam.
    If you get a lance try and get one with a plastic connector for the lance, as they (used to anyway) come with brass ones and they stick on and are tight to move.
    Jim

moraymini
    TY Guys helpful as always.

GP BILLY
    Here you go.....

Foam lance click here

Polished Bliss
    Unit 7, Craigearn Business Park
    Morrison Way, Kintore
    AB51 0TH
    United Kingdom

N12 JLK
    I have just bought a Kew washer, pick it up from my work tomorrow,got it for a very good price with a foam bottle. Will come in very handy this winter taking the salt of the cars before washing.