Thanks to our MINI Sponsors!

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Sadly, all too often people have to post on here because a Mini dealer has let them down, either through bad service, customer care, or just general poor business...
    Nobody really posts when thigs go very well, so this is just a wee thanks to JCs Tayside for being on the ball last week. I took my little monster in for her Pre-End-of-Warranty check up, and mentioned a couple of things.. like a squeaky door lock, possible water leak and a sometimes noisy clutch. Later the same day, they called me back to let me know they'd replaced the door lock, fitted a new Thermostat housing (it was leaking - hence the "sound of running water in the passenger side of the car) and were currently replacing the clutch! I was also advised about needing to replace the rear brake pads and disks - it'll have to be done for her first MOT later this month.. Doh! ..and more wiper blades.. I think this mini eats them!
    Anyway.. Good job guys!

Forbes
    Good to hear. I have had mixed experiences but now that i am a regular there the service does appear to be getting better

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Good to know Ewan, as my clutch is noisy and tryng to find a dealer to "deal" with it is a tiresome process... I still have a year on my warranty, but most dealers won't replace a clutch under warranty as they say it is a "wear and tear" item..

glad our Sponsor is helping the members.

Resident old yin.
    Well done JC

Now could you have one of your staff take the occasional look in YOUR sales forum ;bigwave: