Another bad one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Resident old yin.
    Great job on such a monstrocity

Any tips on removing (or masking) bird poop damage?

There is a bit of haze in a circle on the Aygo's bonnet, guess it was not protected sufficiently or the bird was nuclear!

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post

also agree... lucky break on the guy getting that plate.
    Lucky? No way would I want that on a car of mine, could attract the wrong sort of attention

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Ken

Sounds like the poop has burnt into the top coat. I presume the clay wont take it off.

It sounds as though it needs lightly wet sanded and then machine polished back to a shine. Paint on these wee Aygos is so very thing though that there is hardly any to play with.

moraymini
    Your work is amazing...............very impressed

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Ken

Sounds like the poop has burnt into the top coat. I presume the clay wont take it off.

It sounds as though it needs lightly wet sanded and then machine polished back to a shine. Paint on these wee Aygos is so very thing though that there is hardly any to play with.
    Thanks Ian.

Think I will leave well alone, you can only see it if you really look for it.