what offset??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    can I get away with, without problems on the R56.??

I know OEM wheels have an offset 48

anyone know??

I am looking at 7.5 x 18 wheels with an offset of 40.?? I'm thinking it should be fine with it being a 7.5 wheel.?
    Last edited by Scottie; 4th November 2008 at 10:23 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...

anyone able to help.??

Obviously were not that technical minded on here.;bigwave:
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    why not ask the supplier? surely they would be able to advise...

or give ajamesj (Andy) a call at the place in Dundee that he works as he sells wheels and bits for a living..

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Fi... alll you need to know about offset but were afraid to ask... HERE

Car
    R53 GP
    I am not offering much help here as referring to an R50...however with my wheel spacers I am running an offset of 33mm. Everything is fine & wheels sit within the arches, only problem I have is that when people are in the back the car scrapes all the time :(

Understand the info you want is for the R56 though! Give Zimbo a PM, his aftermarket alloys on his Dooper are relatively wide

I have fitted a fair range of wheels on the R56 now and they are best suited to a et40 or above so the handle and looks are not effected.

Hope this helps

Andy
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

7.5 x 18 with a et40 and 215/35/18 or 205/40/18 tyres all work well it just depends on what sort of money you wish to spend on tyres also the 215/35/18 are a bit harder on ride quality.
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Quote Originally Posted by ajamesj View Post
    7.5 x 18 with a et40 and 215/35/18 or 205/40/18 tyres all work well it just depends on what sort of money you wish to spend on tyres also the 215/35/18 are a bit harder on ride quality.

looking at Millie Migila in 18"s

these ones

can you get them cheaper.?
    Last edited by Scottie; 7th November 2008 at 09:47 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mille Miglia are now bust in the Uk so I cannot get my hands on this package however I do have a set of 18" Mille Miglia HT3 with Pirelli 215/35/18 in stock lol if your interested PM me and I will tell you the price dont want to get into trouble on here .
    All Mille Miglia wheels are the best quality you can get and the deal you have been offered on the Ravia is excellent

Andy

you have a PM
    Cooper Coupe...