Paint removal

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Was down in Fife today and on returning to my car discovered that some kindly, well-meaning infant had tried to jazz up my car by adding a coat of gold paint to one of the windows, down a side panel with a finishing swirl on the wheel trim. As much as I like to encourage kiddies develop their art skills, I told the wee lad (through gritted teeth) gold just doesn't work with blue and silver and that unfortunately I would need to remove it.

As his mother was unable to focus on a solution as to how the car could be restored to its original condition due to being in a state of extreme embarrassment ( I tracked the culprit, oops, artist, down - some social work skills are very, very useful ) so I have no choice but to throw myself at the mercy of the site to find out if anyone has any idea as to how I can safely remove this spray paint without causing damage. to specy's coat.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Sweeney
    Recently had a bad incident with a yard next door to us, all our vehicles and machines were covered in thick spots of blue and green paint/overspray, including my car .

It was on the windows, plastic, rubber, lights, wheels etc etc etc. Just used our washer, which is just an indsutrial pressure washer. Heats the water to around about 70~ degrees celcius, obviously incredibly powerful and can have a detergent etc in it.

Came off nae bother after a couple goes around them, so i'd suggest maybe a bucket of very very warm but not quite boiling soapy water and an old wash mitt.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Thanks,

Used a bit of paint thinner - a tiny drop. Paint just slipped off the side panel but took a bit of elbow grease to get it off the window. Think there are still flecks on my roof decal but M thinks these will come off in the course of general washing. I've repolished the paint work and all seems to be as it was

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

The Dogfather
    I would have used the blood of the child, might not have removed the paint but