dvd player

G19RNT
    hey just got myself a new kenwood dvd player for the car but cnt get it to work as think you have to wire it to the handbrake or something lol has anyone done this before or could i wire it to something else so it worked all the time for my passenger?

Forbes
    When i mate did it in his (ripspeed one i think) he didnt have to wire it to the handbrake. There is one wire(the one for the handbrake), cant remember the colour he cut. Although it is illegal to have it one whilst moving

Just earth the handbrake wire to a nice shiney paint free part of the mini body or simply to the black earth wire of the kenwood wiring loom (this is the practise I use all the time).

P.S As mentioned before this will make the unit illegal while driving if you are watching it while moving.
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN