Rant......

camjay
    Hi folks. Just venting my frustrations! Got my new 58 CooperD about 3 weeks ago. For starters, they were late delivering it, but when I go it I forgave them cos I absolutely adore this car.
    I've been getting little things added here and there and its starting to look really good (I'm going to give her a wash today and get some pics on - if it stops raining long enough). Anyway, to cut a long story short - I've got a problem already. I noticed condensation in the rear passenger-side light! I know its nothing major, just inconvenient, but I am so peed off! It is so annoying

Feel better for that.............rant over. Cheers.

Sweeney
    How bad is the condensation? As it's quite normal for it to happen (under certain circumstances)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I wouldn't say it was 'normal' on a brand, spanking new car
    Older cars maybe where the wee rubber seal around the cluster will have perished through time.....but on a new car....no way man Their quality control seem to have gone a bit downhill recently
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

camjay
    This is definately not acceptable on a new car - I'm just about to phone to get them to have a look at it.

Just phoned - going into Parks Hamilton next week!
    Last edited by camjay; 24th October 2008 at 03:58 PM.

a steamy light's getting off lightly mate

camjay
    Yeah I know. Had an 02 Cooper few years back (also from new) and it was back to the garage 10 (!) times because of faulty electrics - the window was gubbed. So I know this is nothing. Mini's are not without their faults, but I still love em!