Bloocoop

Julz
    I'm presuming that's you that I flashed <oo-er> and waved at today?? Did you like my little bum buddy, the Nissan Sunny GTi-R, had just raced him along the Moorfield straight, quiet surprised he didn't blast past me!!:approve::approve:

minidriver#1
    did the gti r have blue wheels?

Julz
    I think they're black, the car gleams constantly!! The young lad that owns it works in the local Pug garage where Rob got Herbie re-sprayed!!

bloocoop
    Yes it was me. Thanks for the wave and the flash. My missus spotted you first as I was busy listening to the Quicksilver exhaust I'd fitted earlier - I never want to see the underside of a MINI ever again!. It's got a massive single oval tip which I'n not quite sure about yet, maybe it'll grow on me. Nice pops and crackles on the overrun but a little boomy at M,way speeds. Anyway, nice to have clocked each other at last and keep them Sunny GTI-Rs in their place!

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by bloocoop

keep them Sunny GTI-Rs in their place!
    I wish!!! So far that's the only car I've wellied it away from and they've kept up!! Surprised he didn't overtake actually!!:evil: