Willie M

Sponsor & Jakey
    Willie here with a wee introductory note :)

Besides cars my main interests are football (Falkirk FC), music and film. I'm a fairly regular gig goer, love seeing live bands having played guitar in a very small, fantastically unsuccessful group during my youth

I stumbled across MINI2.com in August 2002 and from there met up with a little group of fellow Scottish MINI owners. That little group continued to grow and ultimately led to the foundation of this site Big thanks to Monsta Mo Mini (Calum), his brainchild .

The MINI is a superb car, the best fun I've had on 4 wheels for years. I've found however that the meetings and events organised through New Mini Scotland and MINI2.com have added a further 'fun' dimension to the joy that is MINI ownership.

So if you're new to all this and reading these posts, don't be afraid, come and say hello. You will be made more than welcome here on the Forums, we're a very friendly bunch. Better still, get yourself and your MINI along to one of the up and coming events. You won't regret it :)

'edit' Oh, and did I happen to mention that 'Stouffer' won an award?' :clown: Elfman'll tell you, he was there
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Julz
    My goodness Willie no, you never mentioned that Stouffer won an award! I must admit though, I feel very sorry for Daisy, having her bumper rubbed in it all the time, THERE'S NO NEED!!:evil:

p.s. In a couple of weeks, Stouffer will have to hide in shame as BabyB will win EVERY award there is!!:blackeye:

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

p.s. In a couple of weeks, Stouffer will have to hide in shame as BabyB will win EVERY award there is!!:blackeye:
    Hide in shame? NEVER Stouffer has no shame :approve: He is however a gentleman and should he EVER be defeated by project BabyB he would bow to her superior MINI-ness After all, it's only fair to let the girls win once in a while :clown:

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

'edit' Oh, and did I happen to mention that 'Stouffer' won an award?' :clown:
    < YAWN,YAWN,YAWN > :disapprove:

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    All bribes excepted for the Cullen run best car award

even bribes against Willies carI'm going to be rich

Do you feel all alone and unloved Willie

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by john

Do you feel all alone and unloved Willie
    :( Nothing new there John :blackeye:
    A mystery package wrapped in plain brown paper (a fish supper?) should be with you soon