Santa Meats - 7th December

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    N12 JLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Yeh...wimmin Mine has just told me were going to birthday party on Sunday so its confirmed I can't make it So no mini's or Black Stone Cherry for me......boohiss There will be cake tho....hurrah
    OK, enjoy the cake.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Thanks to Jason & Lesley for organising the Xmas Meats.

nice lunch out despite the fact I wasn't allowed to take my MINI... Hopefully the Xmas present will make up for it.

go to see folks again. Harpers - hope the doggie gets well soon.

See some of you at the Xmas Cracker on the 29th..

Car
    MINI-less
    Thanks Jason & Lesley for organising yet another "meat". Good to see everyone again.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Oh aye. A belated thank you to the Nicols! Great afternoon had by the Pooles.

Many thanks,

A & L.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Thanks to Jason & Lesley for another great 'Meat'. Best value Xmas Meal I've ever been to. Thanks to the 'Weans' (Bumble, CCM and William) for the usual Laffs. Big shout to Ian King for the acceleration/braking demo in the wee big Beemer - now THAT'S a proper ENGINE! Hope you get the paint sorted OK Ian, and I hope the b****** who did the damage gets the Plague. Anyway, a good way to spend a day before the Xmas Panic sets in. Have a nice one everybody!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Thanks for some good banter on Sunday afternoon. Im very hapy with my wee torch that secret Santa brought.

No probs Mr Elfman, glad you enjoyed it.

We would like 2 thank jason and lesley for the great day.The meal was very good for £11 and beat the meal i had at a party night and it was £35.It was nice 2 see everybody againand we hope you all have a great xmas.;bigwave:

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    Thanks to the nicols for getting us organised for a great mini meat. I wore my paper hat while eating my cheese on toast supper and still felt festive! Thank you santa for my selection box, yep its been opened already! Nope everyone has a peaceful Christmas

N12 JLK
    Thanks to all that attended we all had a good afternoon, not long till the big day, pity I will miss Crombers run due to work but Les and Kerr will be there.