Discounting the Mini

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ny152 View Post
    Had a cold call from my local dealer this afternoon saying they had some excellent clubman deals. Asked them to call me back tomorrow with some idea what they can do. Might be interesting .
    Well just back from the dealers and it's the first time I've ever managed to get any movement from a MINI salesperson!

Eventually managed to get £27 a month off the original 36 month pcp plan I was interested in. Plus, a free upgrade to the Piano Black interior trim. Was looking for another £4 a month but they couldn't be swayed any further.

Ultimately though I decided to stick with my current car and HP finance. In just over 3.5 years the car will be mine outright. It was actually quite nice being able to walk away from the table despite the deal on offer!

But it just goes to show, that deals are there to be made (it was mentioned that BMW were contributing a £500 deposit to existing MINI owners).

The dealer phoned me back today (I didn't call them) and after leaving it for a while I called back. Ended up with the exact price I wanted plus a set of bonnet stripes . Hopefully should have Dooper MK2 within 2 weeks.

well done

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by ny152 View Post
    The dealer phoned me back today (I didn't call them) and after leaving it for a while I called back. Ended up with the exact price I wanted plus a set of bonnet stripes . Hopefully should have Dooper MK2 within 2 weeks.
    Deals to be had then.... That Mrs Scottiedoop doesn't know what she's saying about there never being any deals on MINI's

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Deals to be had then.... That Mrs Scottiedoop doesn't know what she's saying about there never being any deals on MINI's

I'm saying nothing.

and going on from that

so has one of our sponsors in other departments, you know who you are
    Cooper Coupe...

N12 JLK
    deals to be had

Quote Originally Posted by N12 JLK View Post
    deals to be had
    Certainly seems to be a few folk on here changing MINI just now ;bigwave: