COOPER S PEDAL WEAR!

richardwatson
    Was cleanin inside of my car only to find that the rubber on my clutch pedal is coming off. Anyone else had this problem? Iv only had the car a month and the pedals are worth over £100. Thinkin of phoning the dealer or am i just too pickey!?

Julz
    Not a problem I suffer from, but seeing as mine is one of the first S's, I only have plain boring rubber pedals!!:clown:

3GGG
    I'd complain, I put the S pedals on my Cooper and haven't had any problems with the rubber coming off. The pedal covers for the Clutch and brake are really inexpensive, only a few pounds.

Similar Threads

1. Alloy Pedal Covers
    By ny152 in forum Dealer Questions Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 5th August 2005, 06:13 AM
  2. Brake Wear Light
    By CooperTrooper in forum Dealer Questions Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12th January 2005, 10:16 PM
  3. Mini Cooper Tyre Wear
    By Monsta Mo Mini in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 20