Knockhill Track Night 30th Sept

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    well a big thanx for the night had a brill time

some cracking cars there and nice to bumb in to an old pal of mine from shcool years

and not to gloat at all but

been gring all the way home

thanx again to mark and knockhill
    New sig coming soon

Hope you guy's enjoyed it out there tonight, wish i could have been out myself but I have about 87p left in my budget!!

Knoxy - thanks for the entertainment, best flying lap in a passenger seat I've ever had.....I had hoped never to have to look down Duffus through the passenger window again but hey!!
    c

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    went up with the idea of just having a few passenger laps but Mark talked me into going on the track. :eyes up:

Thanks again Mark - had a ball.

The noise of that 360CS was STUNNING!!...

sorry to hear that Alan's Cooper Race Car had a terminal engine issue... Hope it doesn't turn out to be too big a bill.

Also nice way for the Elise to be "run in"...

Well done Stoney - even if you wanted to use a longer track ;bigwave:

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    hahahaha no worries chris, was a bit of banter anyway :)

the story about your grill is just priceless

360 cs must be 1 of the best sounding cars out there!

i only got a shot of the 360 but even that sounded ace @ 8500 rpm!

i was definately not letting you past mark, im struggling to live down the fact i slowed up in a 10 lap race never thinking about you getting by me in the mini when i was driving the ferrari!!!!

mini16-123
    Thanks very much mark it was awesome cant wait for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox18 View Post
    hahahaha no worries chris, was a bit of banter anyway :)

the story about your grill is just priceless

360 cs must be 1 of the best sounding cars out there!

i only got a shot of the 360 but even that sounded ace @ 8500 rpm!

i was definately not letting you past mark, im struggling to live down the fact i slowed up in a 10 lap race never thinking about you getting by me in the mini when i was driving the ferrari!!!!
    think the story about my grill is spooking at the same time...clearly yr meant to have it!!

seriously think you should do one more year with us tho...........otherwise i may have to buy yr car!!

mini saltire
    Hi Guys,

Great fun last night!! Lots of nice cars. Al took me out in the Aston Martin V8 which was awesome fun. I don't think we were pointing forwards very often!! The Mini was great fun as per usual and I wish I could have overtaken Knoxy in the 360 but he had just a wee bit too much poke in a straight line.

Craig, Stoney & Roscoe were all pushing hard and well done for flying the Mini flag proudly in amoungst all the exotica.

Pictures are now up on http://www.motorsportphotographic.co...8/gallery.html

Some real good ones Andrew!! Thanks again for being the resident photographer definatley adds value to an already great experience!!

mini saltire
    Sorry forgot to say:

Stoney, apologies for the off at the bottom of Duffes, didn't quite realise how hard your tyres had been working!!

Congratulations again on the trophy! See you with your race suit soon!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Pics look fantastic
    Roscoe, you really need to try harder almost made it onto 3 wheels

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by mini saltire View Post
    Sorry forgot to say:

Stoney, apologies for the off at the bottom of Duffes, didn't quite realise how hard your tyres had been working!!

Congratulations again on the trophy! See you with your race suit soon!!

not a to worry it was fun no damage so no prob was only winding you up last night

and thanx for the congrats it has prid of place next to all my minis
    New sig coming soon