Am I missing something?

rocker4500
    This is kind of hard to explain without a picture, so i will upload one tonight when i get in from work but for the mean time:

I noticed this morning, on the front bumper aero grill, where you screw in the hook thing to get pulled when you break down lol, is there suppost to be a cap or soemthing over this? I can now see right into the hole where the screw thing goes.....im sure i never used to be able to see in that, is their suppost to be a cap or something

Crap explination i know but i will post a pic later

EDIT:
    I just looked at the pics i posted in the gallery and it looks like you possibly can see it...maybei have just never noticed before
    Last edited by rocker4500; 15th September 2008 at 10:34 AM.

cooper-chick
    There's a cap over mine and i cant see right through it

If am on about the same thing as you that is hahahaha.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yes it should have a colour coded cap over the female thread:eyes up: It serves 2 purposes....one it stops all the crap getting in and clogging up the thread and the second is it looks better than having a big hole in your bumper
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Aaaaah....just re-read your post and I'm now thinking that it may not have a cover if its actually in the grill part of the aero-grill
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

cooper-chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Aaaaah....just re-read your post and I'm now thinking that it may not have a cover if its actually in the grill part of the aero-grill
    Hahahahahaha i just re-read it too ooooopsy. Wait Wait Wait......I'll run out and check

RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT.....Just ran out and checked AND........It does have a cap in the mesh grill bit aswell as on the bumper

rocker4500
    hahahaha cheers guys looks like im missing my cap

I'll have to try get a new one somewhere. I'l give JC a shout!

Thanks again

oh yeah...and it is the mesh bit i mean! lol
    Last edited by rocker4500; 15th September 2008 at 12:20 PM.

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Hi Gary,

Not to worry i know what your on about

The mesh part of the grille is: £4.05 inc vat and discount

shall i order?

your local to Us anyways for uni correct?

rocker4500
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Parts Dept View Post
    Hi Gary,

Not to worry i know what your on about

The mesh part of the grille is: £4.05 inc vat and discount

shall i order?

your local to Us anyways for uni correct?
    yup that is correct mate, would be great if you could order that cheers, just give me a shout when its in and i'll pop in and pick it up when im thru