Little Sh!ts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Gt back to my car after work last night - parked in our work car park - to find a stone an inch and a ha half long my bonnet, just beside some nice scrapes and dents in the paintwork!
    We're next to a primary school, and a colleague of mine told me that earlier he'd seen some kids in the playground hitting stones with tennis raquets!

Seriously. I assume it was the 'after school club' thing they do, where the kids are supposed to be supervised. I can't say I think much of the supervision, and i'm about to phone the school and let them know that. After I've calmed down a bit of course. And after I've checked with our security guys and got them to check the recordings from the cameras out the back of our building.
    Absolutely ragin'!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Thats a bugger.
    Hopefully your security guys can see the Andy Murray wanabe on the video and you can show it to the head teacher at the school. Dont know if it will be the school that has to pay for it or the childs parents but if you can prove it was the child then im sure someone (not you) will have to foot the bill.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Arrrgghhhhh!!! That is sooooo annoying.

And the School isn't your last stop. If you get no joy with the rector, take it up with the education department of the Council. I'm sure they'd be delighted to know one of their employees is allowing this sort of thing to go unchallenged.

Feel for you mate. Hate it when our wee cars are damaged like this.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Dudhope coachworks in the industrial estate behind the doghouse ( across from the globe bar area) if you need to get it fixed fast, cheap and a good job.

I feel for ya man. Get the little brats back!!!

rocker4500
    Bast*rds!!!!

Id be taken the tennis raquets to them!

Its crap when something like that happens, hope you get it sorted out

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hope the cooncil get it sorted quickly

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    yeah, unsupervised kids are a right bugger... like the two kids across the street from me who were out on their roof yesterday while their mother was in the living room oblivious...!

hope you get it sorted OK mate...

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)

N12 JLK
    Not good.

Was out a walk with Kerr earlier on and there was a 4ish year old hitting a jug off the family car over and over again. Shook my head and when I passed the Dad was sitting on the step watching him.

Is it any wonder they inflict such damage