Rip F1

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    euan
    What a load of balls that was. Lewis stripped of his win, 25 second penalty so he ends up third and oh, guess what? A Ferrari wins.

Best last 5 laps on any GP in the last few years, I see nothing wrong with what Lewis did at all, he attempted a move, Kimi moved over onto him so he went over the chicane and conceded the place, then retook him on the next corner. And then he gets it stripped by some political w***er on a mission to stuff McLaren. If I was McLaren I'd tell the FIA where to go.

Afterwards I was considering going to Belgium next year, they can stuff it, I'm keeping my money.

Car
    MK5 Golf GTI
    Didn't know that had happened Euan! Sat and watched the full race and you are right that was the best last 5 laps I have seen. Hamilton is in a class of his own.

"It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll...."

The Dogfather
    I can't believe it, what a rip off. Haven't seen the race but it sounds like he gave the advantage back to Kimi after pulling out of an overtaking move

tonyjac
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d Forza Ferrari

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjac View Post
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d Forza Ferrari
    Well, let me ask this, as your a Ferrari fan - do you want to win the championship via the stewards like last year, or on the racetrack, where it should be won?

I'm just fed up, I just want fairness in the series. Massa got fined in Valencia when he could (and should) have had a race penalty in the same way that Hamilton had today. One rule for the red cars, another for McLaren. Not on.

Car
    motorised
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    Afterwards I was considering going to Belgium next year, they can stuff it, I'm keeping my money.

I was there today, just back now in my sister's house in Holland about two hours ago after 4 hours drive back from Belgium.

I thought Lewis won the race fair and square, he let Kimi through back to first place then over took him to win! Can't see anything wrong there.

Will post some pic once I'm back in Scotland.
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

The Dogfather
    Ferrari and (some of) their fans don't care how its won, or the damage these biased decisions do to the sport. I had a look at the BBC 606 boards earlier and there's some incredibly stupid arguments for why the penalty was correct.

Sorry but unless this is overturned then F1 is lost.

tonyjac
    hi guys rules are rules at the end of the day i would feel exactly the same if it was kimi who done that to hamilton today as for last year well you know what they say about copycats,

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjac View Post
    hi guys rules are rules at the end of the day i would feel exactly the same if it was kimi who done that to hamilton today as for last year well you know what they say about copycats,
    Shame they get rewritten every race to ensure a Ferrari victory at the end of the season.

tonyjac
    i also agree that the last 5 laps where fantastic a credit to the sport