LAKES TOUR - 12-14th June

mikeythemini
    Hi guys, do you fancy pooping slightly south of the border for my event
    Its a weekender with camping/B&B's although some people come for just one of the days.
    We have our own field at a top campsite. The campsite has good clean showers, bar, disco, cafe, takeaway, car wash & shop.
    We have our own marquee for navigator briefings etc
    Friday is early arrivals & pub crawl
    Saturday AM - raid on the Windermere ferry - it holds 18 cars however we have had 33 classics on at once & also 21 MINIS
    Saturday PM - treasure hunt at a mystery location
    Saturday night - party
    Sunday - the Tour - a huge run with watersplashes & mountain passes & pub lunch.

There is a charge for the event although it never makes a profit (if it does we will donate to Mountain rescue) We have to pay for marquee, seating, tables, extra toilets, trophies, stickers, printing.
    Please enter here http://www.minimadmerseyside.co.uk/5.html
    See also the phot galleries from previous years

The Dogfather
    There will be a large contingent from Northern MINI at this event, but don't let that put you off though It would be good to see some NMS faces there as well.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I remember knowing i was off for this event this year and was gonna attend, sadly i'm booked to go to Barcelona that same weekend

Judging by the pictures i'm sure it'll be another fantastic weekend

GCA3N
    I'm offshore or else i would have came down, gr8 place for a run.

edit: oh and it is someones picnic run!!
    Last edited by GCA3N; 4th June 2009 at 12:59 PM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    its my picnic run that weekend
    New sig coming soon