1st Gen iPhone

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ok, i originally bought Fi's 1st gen iPhone for wee (big) Jase
    Not really sure it can do everything he wants to do with it though, so, for all you folks that know everything about them, what exactly can he do with it.
    He's on a pay as you go sim card (non 3g)
    Any ideas of cost if it can connect to the internet etc

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Is it unlocked and on another network or is it an O2 Sim card in it? There is a guy who works for us that also works for the carphone warehouse so once I know I'll ask him for you.

Smitty
    Since your on a non 3G contract then you'll pay pretty heavily for internet access. I'm not sure whether it will be through the EDGE network or good old dead slow and stop GPRS.

As for everything else - it should work. Although iTunes and the App Store wont be accessible on the move as that requires a 3G connection. Still be able to have all functionality if connect to a Wi-Fi signal though.

Hope that helps a little

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I'll check with him to see if he really wants internet access, the phone is locked to 02, so, i guess if he does connect it'll be via GPRS

Its a slow as hell on the internet , thats why they brought out the 3G one