Finding Spotlamp covers... Help!!!

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    I have an R56 cooper with 2 spotlamps. I want to get covers for them, pref white ones that say mini on them (See cooperchicks as she has the kinda thing I'm after). Anyway, I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where to get them as I have no idea, Checked ebay and did a google search... zip came up. Help please

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I know that they are available for the smaller ones (ie the older models and the wipac ones) but not sure if they are available for the R56 spotlamps which are a fair bit bigger..

sorry I can't help.

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    No probs man. I just had a thought that I should ask David at JC's. He'll prob be able to get hold of em they're about. Cheers anyway

I have a spare set with mini on them but they will only fit the smaller wipac style spotlamps not the new R56 lamps

Andy
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Anyone know the difference in size and shape regarding the old and new style OEM spots from BMW? I have tracked down a pair that will fit the old BMW OEM and just wondered what the size diff was as I could maybe mod them if it wasn't much.