Oi - over ere!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    GPandy
    Hey guys and gals, just joined the site the day so thought I would say ello!

Dont have a damned clue what to do on here and feel a right nigel no mates the now so any waves and alrighties would be well appreciated!

Cheers!

AJ

Almost forgot - got a works GP (just in case you didnt guess from me sign in name!)
    Last edited by GPandy; 20th August 2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Forgot some information!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    hi andy

we are a frendly bunch if you have a ps3 with COD4 have a look here Off Topic & Banter at the COD4 thred

and we will see you on sunday
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Andy, no need to be shy on here, if you need to know anything just ask, can't guarantee you'll get sensible answers though

cooper-chick
    Heyyyyy &

Smitty
    Hello and welcome!

Love the GP - have you kept it standard?

GPandy
    Hey Bonnie Scotland and Cooper Chick - thanks for the open arms! You guys are awesome!

Keep in touch and keep me right lol

AJ

GPandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Hello and welcome!

Love the GP - have you kept it standard?
    Hey Smitty!

Cheers for the message - stunning car btw - cracking example!

Yeah kept the car standard - wanting to keep it original as I can. Only mods I done are xenon HID lights, sub / amp under the passenger seat and upgraded speakers to H/K.

Wanting to do more to it, but cant think of what, not to mention being in two minds of making any visable changes to it - what u think? Any ideas?

Cheers!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Hi and welcome to NMS

Thats the only changes I would make to a GP, as well as a glove box. Leave the car as much as standard as poss. The lack of rear speakers makes the GP stereo a bit drab so Im sure your upgrade will make it much better.

Smitty
    Quote Originally Posted by GPandy View Post
    Hey Smitty!
    Wanting to do more to it, but cant think of what, not to mention being in two minds of making any visable changes to it - what u think? Any ideas?
    Cheers for the compliments!

It's hard with the GP - it's a stunning car in standard spec but at the same time you want it to stand out a little more from other GP's. So what you need is subtle little mods to add to the car rather than change it.

Have a wee dig around the site, particularity the gallery's and find out what other people have done to their MINI's as there are some serious mod freaks on here - me included (just need more cash first!!)

t18tav