Zoooooom's new race car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by mini saltire View Post
    Cool stuff John!!

That looks like a lot of fun. Spa 8hrs??? Put my name on the list of people who would like a shot!!
    Funny you should say that but Spa is on the callander

mini saltire
    I know a few people who have done the Spa 8hrs and say it is the best weekend of the year. So many nice cars on circuit at anyone time. Check out youtube '8hrs at Historics Spa' some great cars on a great circuit!

Good luck with the project John. Would love to see it when its finished.

Brushy
    Ooooooooooops sorry about this thread, kind of forgot about the first one

Were re building our car for next year and it will run at some events with the A35. John and Peter (my brother) will share both cars in two driver races, our car is interesting in that it is supercharged has a pre selector gearbox which is sequential and has a racing history dating back in excess of 70 years.

Will upload some pictures when I get on the desktop.

Should of named tis thread "What car will Zoooooooom be second driving next year?"