Not the way to finish a track day...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigcoyote
    I hope he had clean underwear in his glove box -- first you say it, then you do it!!

I wonder if he has a cousin with an orange Lambo?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    One of the reaosns why i'll have track day insurance for the scottishmini night at Knockhill

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Also shows why you should keep your window closed on track days.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    conserding he rolled it it is not that bad but all the same not a nice way to end your track day i had insh for my track day just in case
    New sig coming soon

mini saltire
    Looks like paddock hill bend at Brands.. If so, he will not be the forst nor the last to do that!!

C.Noble
    Quote Originally Posted by mini saltire View Post
    Looks like paddock hill bend at Brands.. If so, he will not be the forst nor the last to do that!!
    Yeah! Real men tho put the roof down more times and get as far as the tyre wall!
    He got off lightly, I have seen alot more damage done to lesser powered cars at that corner.:eyes up:

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    musta been giving it some yeehaa with the evo, must of watched topgear too much on the evo when clarkson was razzling it round corners

Oh dear, thats a badun, you can see where here broad sided it, just coming in too hot!
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??