Must have List for Student

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Beans & bread the student staple , good old beans & toast morning noon & nite

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Moi???!?!? ha.. as if lol

truth be told.. if she *does* break something on campus.. it probably WILL be me! ha ha ha..

If she's getting a laptop, wireless works over allt he campus now.. so makes sure she's got one that complies with everything on here

If she's gonna be in halls.. then the lucky bugger will be in one of our brand new ones most likely.. lucky her.. with nice fast internet connection and I think they're even getting cable telly!

What's she going to study? She'll no doubt see me in week one, either at one of the IT induction sessions.. or chasing round after some dumbass professor who's been away for 8 weeks and forgotten every password he has.. and obviously that'll be our fault

Thanks Ewan... just rebuilding a laptop for her at the moment so hopefully I'll have it all working fine before she goes away... if I can get the time..

Yeah - she is going to be staying in halls.. as for what she is studying, I have to say I haven't a clue

Madness is only a state of mind ! Jude's Avatar
    She's studying biomedical science which is a bit over my head considering I failed O'grade biology Got the bottle opener and wine cork [not that it'll be used] never known a student not to finish a bottle of wine. Would have bought the condoms last night but as I was shopping with my mum didn't seem appropriate Keep the ideas coming the more bizzare and embarrasing the better. She'll only be a student once [I hope!]
    LOTS TO THINK ABOUT, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT