Heatwave.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Anyone fed up of this yet?

A wee bit of heat and summer sun is fine, but I'm starting to get a bit tired of sleeping in a bath of sweat all night.

Bring on the rain and cooler weather.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

C.Noble
    Enjoy it while it lasts... MINIs are on at Knockhill again this weekend , so that means it is def. gonna P*ss down! :eyes up:

euan
    I'm with you Andy, it's about 30 degrees in London today and I'm cooking! At least tomorrow night I'm in an air conditioned hotel!

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    I love the weather - its canadian weather!!

you all know what its like.

"too hot i wish it was cold" then when cold comes "too cold i wish it was hot!"

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    well, I have to say that I am not looking forward to going back to my office tomorrow. I have been off for 4 days and if it is still as warm tomorrow it will be hell....

It has a tin roof and no air-con. 15 people working in it and approx 25 PC's The other day it hit 85 degrees in the office. Incredibly uncomfortable. I don't know what the law is regarding working conditions but it was really bad the other day.

Andy - you only want the rain to bring in the punters...!

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    well, I have to say that I am not looking forward to going back to my office tomorrow. I have been off for 4 days and if it is still as warm tomorrow it will be hell....

It has a tin roof and no air-con. 15 people working in it and approx 25 PC's The other day it hit 85 degrees in the office. Incredibly uncomfortable. I don't know what the law is regarding working conditions but it was really bad the other day.

Andy - you only want the rain to bring in the punters...!
    Not true. Punters are coming in anyway with the choice of films we've got on. Dark Knight, Mamma Mia! and Angus, Things & Perfect Snogging all doing well.

Of course, a bit of rain never hurt admissions too though.

A.

I only wish I was not working and out enjoying the weather.

Andy thought everyone one would be going to the imax to watch black night.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    I only wish I was not working and out enjoying the weather.

Andy thought everyone one would be going to the imax to watch black night.
    I think Imax are doing very well with DK. They sold out lots of shows well before it opened and had to put extra shows on.

But there's not many Imax screens in Scotland. I think I'm right in saying there was one in Edinburgh in the complex where the Cineworld is. Closed due to lack of business. So it's not all rosey in the garden for Imax. Although there's loads more general release films coming out on Imax these days, so who knows, maybe if one opened today in Edinburgh it would have survived.

A.

Smitty
    Well I'm enjoying the heat.....it makes a fine change and it's not as if it's going to last that much longer so I can make do with uncomfortable nights!

As for the Dark Knight....all be it, it's a good looking film and I am planning to see it (right after I see WALL-E though ), but am I the only one who thinks its getting the sympathy vote and is far bigger than it would have been??

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I think Imax are doing very well with DK. They sold out lots of shows well before it opened and had to put extra shows on.

But there's not many Imax screens in Scotland. I think I'm right in saying there was one in Edinburgh in the complex where the Cineworld is. Closed due to lack of business. So it's not all rosey in the garden for Imax. Although there's loads more general release films coming out on Imax these days, so who knows, maybe if one opened today in Edinburgh it would have survived.

A.
    there is one in Glasgow.
    Cooper Coupe...