Ford Focus RS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Smitty
    Whats everyone's opinion on it?

Personally, I would sell my family and degree for one. I think it is just a simply stunning car, and if they decide to release it in black or white then GOOD GOD, I'd be speechless!

I'm very interested to read the reviews on the road tests when journalist finally get there hands on it. If this new Revo-Knucle suspension manages to put down 296hp through the front wheels without torque steer I think Ford could be onto a winner! Finally....something to emulate the old Cosworths I grew up worshiping!

My old man has an ST, and it's a stunning car and so good to drive - and i'm trying to convince him to trade in for the RS, and I think he's tempted! Fingers crossed!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ohh yeh baby.......I'd have one of those
    Mmmmm looks like its maybe not a new scirroco I'll be getting next
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    apart from the colour... OH YES!!!!

another car to add the the HUGE list of cars I would like some day...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    My mate was on about this the other day. He is looking to change his megane 225 thing as he said that it is utter French cr*p and is made of rice paper.

He went into the Ford garage and they wanted £38k for the green focus. He said no as he thought that they may have been upping the price as they are so much in demand and they said that they would be able to get him one for as soon as it is available to the public.
    Im not sure what the actual list price is to be.

euan
    I think as fast Fords go, it's the best looker in a long time (albeit not in green!) One of those in black would be a very stealthy weapon indeed!

List price - can't be more than 25K for it otherwise it would be too expensive.

Smitty
    List price is £24,995 - so Ian, your mate was getting absolutly swindled by that garage!

For £'s to BHP, that's better value than the new Nissan GT-R!

I think I'll have both!!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Why oh why would they want to launch that car in slime green.

I'm not as enthused as others have said. I guess it's OK, but I'm really not sure about that huge black vent at the front.

But that colour.... MY EYES!! Oh MYE EYEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Just saw this beast in the flesh at the London motor show and all i can say is YES!!!! That green is awesome... and yes my tongue was hanging out at the time just like it was while I was sitting, yes that's right I said SITTING in the new GT-R and it is just unbelievable in the flesh, I would like either one of these so SO badly as well as my MINI.

N12 JLK
    Don't like it, sorry. Also, it's a Ford.

Car
    MINI-less
    Think it looks well nice, (not in that colour) would get one if I didn't have a MINI, so that could be a long time