Pictures Painted on Cars

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    cooper-chick
    HELLLO

I was at the fast and mod show yesterday and i saw a car with a highlander painting on both sides. It wasnt a sticker it had actually been painted on but i was wondering is there anywhere near here that does that sort of thing cause i think it looks amazing

Car
    motorised
    Nae sure about cars, but there's a place in Fife that does bikes and safety helmets to customer design art work.

Look here...... http://www.bikepaints.co.uk/index.htm#Links
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

cooper-chick
    Aww Thanking you

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    The guy that did the highlander one apparently lives across the road from my mate in Monikie

cooper-chick
    Oooooo does he have a website that i can have a wee nosey on?

Car
    I'll ask my mate and find out.. he's on his hols just now, but I'll text him an see if he knows..

p.s.. .like yer new Cooper S Wheels

cooper-chick
    Thank you

Oooooo were you at the fast and mod show too ?????

I am really bad with names and people until i get to know them lol. Which mini did you have and what did you like like lol

Car
    Yup...

I was in stealth mode yesterday.. I was with Zimbo in his car

Short bloke with the shiny heid before any of you other dobbers get the chance! (<- pick a finger.. any finger lol)

cooper-chick
    Hmmmmm i cant think

Who was the guy who ran and grabbed my scoop when i got into the Tesco in Edinburgh????

So far i know William, Rob, Fergus, Andy & Grant lol. Getting there.....slowly but surely ha

N12 JLK
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper-chick View Post
    Hmmmmm i cant think

Who was the guy who ran and grabbed my scoop when i got into the Tesco in Edinburgh????

So far i know William, Rob, Fergus, Andy & Grant lol. Getting there.....slowly but surely ha

I'm Jason, N12 JLK, the laser blue R56 with the sports stripes, I was parked at the back of our gazebo